Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Surprise



There is a very fun and sweet little surprise coming next week or so, and your clue of what it might be is that picture over there!
I am sorry that I have not been online lately, I have had a very busy time lately. But a relative has reminded me about this blog, and now I will try to keep you posted, and also about the new surprise coming!

And, also, I think that i will be needing a new, more mature name than Snobbs, so I will just go by...

Dr. Brooks

P.S. that is just my name for now, I may deside to keep it, or i might change it, but for now, just call me Dr. Brooks, Dr, Brookey, whatever.






2 comments:

  1. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?
    I MEAN, LIKE, I'M UR BFF!
    GOSH, DR. SNOBBS, OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS
    UR JUST LIKE MAX S
    CHAGNING UR NAME ALL THE TIME
    well i was guessing u were getting chickens whan u messaged about a package.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea you change your name a lot. SHEESH

    i dont have a google account so i will just be anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please do not post any personal information about yourself, or about me.(if you have met me or are one of my friends)But please have fun commenting! And once you comment, that comment will get sent to me, so I have to check it if it is ok to post, so if you don't see it right away, I have rejected it, or I just have not read it. I have a busy life you know!

Dr. Brooks