Monday, March 22, 2010

Stella & Luna

We have now named two of our chicks.

One of them is named Luna-Chick, Luna for short,(as you already know) and then another one is now named Stella. She is one of the smallest, and very sweet. She loves to just lay down in your hand and fall asleep! (Unlike Luna!) So that is a update on the chicks! We are naming the ones that have something that is unique about themselves, so we can tell which is which. And soon we are going to name one of our Silver Laced Wyandottes, we will name her Gloria! We just have to find out which one of them will be named Gloria, so when that time comes, I will let you know!

Dr. Brooks

P.S. Luna-Chick has a great-big wing-span!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please do not post any personal information about yourself, or about me.(if you have met me or are one of my friends)But please have fun commenting! And once you comment, that comment will get sent to me, so I have to check it if it is ok to post, so if you don't see it right away, I have rejected it, or I just have not read it. I have a busy life you know!

Dr. Brooks