Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Time the Cats were visited

Card was at my house today like Card has been for the past three days, When A visitor came. A visitor that I'm not very found of. He wanted to see the kittens. Then Pogle(One of Card's sisters.) came. Then her other sister. I was afraid that another person would come that I was also not very found of was going to come. Then again that person doesnt't know about the kittens so, I can just forget about that for now. Willis and Lola got scared right away sadly. The younger visitors would not let them rest! And then Willis clawed me and I knew that he was angry. So I said that they were both very scared and are not used to you yet. I'm not a yeller at children or anything, But if they come, I might need to save my voice. HAHA JUST KIDDING!



~Snobbs~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please do not post any personal information about yourself, or about me.(if you have met me or are one of my friends)But please have fun commenting! And once you comment, that comment will get sent to me, so I have to check it if it is ok to post, so if you don't see it right away, I have rejected it, or I just have not read it. I have a busy life you know!

Dr. Brooks