Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Kittens.

We have just gotten some kittens. There names are Lola and Willis. Lola has these great markings and stripes and on both sides, she has a circle pattern! She is soo pretty! And Willis is a tabby apricot kitty, with these little white boots.(White paws I mean.) At first we thought that Lola was a boy and Willis was a girl. And when we got them, at a barn place, we thought that Willis, was the nice one. But Lola had to stay in the cage, she even scratched sombody. But I think that maybe Lola is more calm then Willis. Oh and when Willis was a girl, his name was Miss Kitty! Funny huh? No ok. Well that is almost all for the kittens, but I will tell you more later.

Snobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please do not post any personal information about yourself, or about me.(if you have met me or are one of my friends)But please have fun commenting! And once you comment, that comment will get sent to me, so I have to check it if it is ok to post, so if you don't see it right away, I have rejected it, or I just have not read it. I have a busy life you know!

Dr. Brooks